Omnivore Reintroduction Program
Our ALL NEW REINTRODUCTION PROGRAM
is the next step to feeling your best. Now that you've followed a low FODMAP regime for at least 2 weeks, you are ready to identify your trigger foods
. Every body
is different. The Epicured Reintroduction Program is clinically designed to test one high FODMAP item at a time, allowing your body to reset should you experience a flare-up from the item you are challenging.
Believe it or not- experiencing an increase in symptoms or a flare-up when you are challenging an item is a good thing! IT MEANS YOU'VE IDENTIFIED YOUR TRIGGER FOOD! This gives you freedom to understand how to eat in social settings, at home and on-the-go. Get started TODAY!
How it works:
- Each challenge is a 2-week cycle, including 64 meals plus 3 portions of your chosen challenge item.
- Each cycle includes 3 days of a clinically designed challenge food followed by 11 days of a low FODMAP re-set.
- Under variants select how many challenges you want to do. Knowledge is power- the more FODMAPs you test the more freedom you will have to eat what you love and avoid what makes you feel badly.
- Under modifiers select which items you want to challenge. Select one challenge per every 2 week cycle.
- Your box will include instructions on how to consume your challenge as directed by clinicians. We HIGHLY recommend following these instructions and keeping notes in your Wellness Tracker, also provided in your box.
Your Reintroduction Program includes:
- 32 ready-to-eat items per week for a total of 64 items rotating each week crafted by our award-winning chefs and approved by our Partners in Health clinical community.
- A Wellness tracker to document your progress and share with your clinician! Feeling a symptom flare-up? Congrats, you have identified a trigger food!
- Consumption instructions for each challenge item as recommended by our Partners in Health clinical community.
- Storage and reheating instructions for every item
Shipping is FREE. Use CODE reintroductionfreeshipping at checkout.
Your menu is PRE-SET. If you have an allergy please let us know, we will swap out the menu cycle for the week. We do not substitute individual items.